Your data should be secure
You’re not as safe as you think
Hackers. Viruses. Spyware. Malware. Vulnerabilities.
As your business grows, so do the number of security holes in your office.
That should be no problem if you’ve spent decades in Information Security, and now one of those rare Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) people.
Chances are, you’re not a CISSP, otherwise, you’d be part of our team!
Is being secure that important to your business?
Without a doubt, yes, yes, and yes! Here’s why:
- 48% of IT professionals feel their organisation are vulnerable to threats! And these are organisations with IT professionals! 81% of the same survey respondents would love to have IT Security help from outside experts. We are those experts.
- Symantec reports the following in their 2016 Internet Security Threat Report (detailed report):
- There were 54 zero-day vulnerabilities discovered in 2015; that’s 125% more vulnerabilities discovered in 2014! Such vulnerabilities can give hackers complete access to all your information.
- Nearly 75% of all website have security vulnerabilities, meaning hackers have almost a free key into your office!
- Spear-phishing attacks against small businesses increased by 26% in 2015!
- Ransomware, where hackers take over your network and hold your data ransom until you pay them some crazy amount, increased by 35%.
Any of these attacks could force your business to shut down. Permanently.
The Bottom Line
You’ve worked hard to build a solid business, but there are thousands of hackers and viruses out there targeting your business. They want your data, and they want it now.
IT Werks builds “better-than-the-banks”-grade security into everything we do, and we train your company on how to be vigilant at work and at home to ensure those pesky hackers and viruses don’t stand a damn chance.